Become a Food Donor
What Are The Benefits?
Cultivate is always looking for food donors and donations. Becoming a food donor is simple and only benefits you and your organization!
Donating your leftover food to Cultivate promotes several things about your organization.
- It promotes that you care about sustainability
- It promotes that you care about hunger
- It promotes that you care about the environment
- It promotes that you care about your community
…And if that isn’t enough, being a food donor to Cultivate also has tax incentives for your organization! Learn more about Federal Tax Incentives here: Federal Tax Incentives.
If you would like more information about being a food donor please refer to our Food Donor Q&A.
To learn about the requirements for making a food donation please refer to our Donor Request Sheet.
For any additional questions or concerns please call Randy Z. at 877-725-2016 Ext. 103.
Liability and Food Safety
What about food safety?
At Cultivate, food safety is our number one concern:
- All of our food partners are required to have a licensed, health inspected kitchen.
- Our kitchen is licensed, and health inspected.
- Food is temp-checked regularly to ensure safety.
- All of our staff are serve-safe certified and trained on proper food handling.
- All of our volunteers are trained on food safety and proper food handling.